Re: Setting up a 2nd domain...

  • From: "Fares Rihani" <fares@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:20:46 -0500

Hey Luis,
make sure the domain is in a recipient policy, if not
add it.
Exchange Organization >> Recipients >> Recipient Policy >> Your Policy
Under policy properties, E-mail Addresses (Policy) Tab, add a new generation
rule as SMTP address, with your domain as the address like this:
"".  Make sure the
"This Exchange Organization is responsible for all mail delivery to this
address." option is CHECKED.
from the help >> - Use this check box to make the Exchange organization
responsible for all e-mail delivery to this address.

Hope this helps.

Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 1:54 PM
Subject: [exchangelist] Setting up a 2nd domain...