Setting time on public folders located in different time zones.

  • From: "HALL, BOB" <Bob.Hall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:45:44 -0600

Does anyone know how I can get the correct time and date stamps on public
folders located in different time zones than the main Exchange 5.5 server. I
have my main server (site) in the US central time zone, but another server
setup in the same site but located in the UK.
The public folders created by my users in the UK are getting the time and
date that is associated with my US central time server. I have moved the
public folders in question to the server in the UK, and the time on that
server is correct for it's location, but they still get the time of the
server in the central US.

Thanx for any help.

Bob

bob hall