RE: Services do not start automatically

  • From: "William Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:07:34 -0500

If you note the location of these folders they are on you M: drive. This
drive does not exist until the Exchange IFS (installable file system) is
running. IIS starts before this is available hence the red stop signs.
However IIS can still read these directories once they are available.
IIS just "forgets" to update the status of the folders. Stopping and
Starting IIS will fix the interface so they show available. However if
you check you should find them available even with unavailable icon