RE: Service Start Failure Question Exch55 on Win2kS

  • From: "White, Piers" <pwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:52:35 -0400

Under each services properties, you have a choice to choose a specific username
and password for the service to "log on" with, or you can choose the local
system account.
If the previous admin had selected the administrator account to log on as and
not the local system account, you have to maanually go in to each service and
change the password for the admin account to your new one.
They should come up without a prob after that.

Piers White
Manager, European Support
DDI: +44 (0) 207 549 8734
Mobile: +44 (0) 7786 063655