[ExchangeList] Re: ServerProtect - Exchange 2003

  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 18:22:01 -0400

Wrong = gay

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Mulholland
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 5:32 PM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: ServerProtect - Exchange 2003

I may be wrong but i think they were moving away from server protect.
From version 6 (or was it 7) onwards Officescan was supposed to replace
it. Officescan also manages your workstations too. If you are installing
it on your exchange server or dc, make sure you find the article in
their KB for turning off real-time and scheduled scanning of Exchange
directories, IIS directories, AD Paths.

Ping me offline if you cant fin it, i have a comprehensive list.

Greg