[ExchangeList] Re: ServerProtect - Exchange 2003

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 08:31:54 +1100

I may be wrong but i think they were moving away from server protect. From
version 6 (or was it 7) onwards Officescan was supposed to replace it.
Officescan also manages your workstations too. If you are installing it on your
exchange server or dc, make sure you find the article in their KB for turning
off real-time and scheduled scanning of Exchange directories, IIS directories,
AD Paths.

Ping me offline if you cant fin it, i have a comprehensive list.

Greg