RE: Server Size

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:32:13 -0500

I will depend on a number of factors, such as how many users, size of
users mailboxes, public folders, connectors, etc etc.

Compaq and HP use to have a couple of whitepapers and utils about this,
also checkout www.microsoft.com/exchange

Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
www.4mcts.com
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add mark@xxxxxxxxx to your contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit www.msexchange.org
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"