RE: Server HD accessed intensively

  • From: "Arief Kurniawan" <ariefk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:30:44 +0800

Using Perf Monitor, We got : Page File usage upto 60%, the highest process
using page file is MT.EXE which is known as MS Exchange connector to MS Mail
As we still operate MS Mail server for Win NT 3.51 users (Oops, shame on me
!!).
When "MS Mail connector interchange" service brought down, that non-stop HD
access never happen again. But here comes the problem, MS Exchange users
cannot send mail to MS Mail Users. Any suggestion ?

regards,

Arief K

  _____