RE: Server HD accessed intensively

  • From: Jeff.Engle@xxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:20:11 -0400

Open up your task manager, go to the processes tab and look through the
processes to see what is taking up the most CPU time.  This is most likely
the culprit.

Jeffrey Engle

Senior Network/Telecom Systems Analyst

The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armor to lead
all his customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the
fact that it was he who by peddling second-hand, second-rate technology, led
them all into it in the first place.
--Douglas Adams Author, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.