RE: Server HD accessed intensively

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 02:06:58 -0700

Have you run Performance Monitor to check page file and memory use?

Do you have the Page file set to static at 3* memory?

First place I would look is at running HD utilities and check for Disk
Thrashing caused by a process doing a log of paging.

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner

eServices For You