Server Client Mail Storage

  • From: "Fritz Mesedilla" <fritz.mesedilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:31:11 +0800

I have setup our exchange server to host and store all mails.
This was meant to allow clients to access their mail anywhere they are in the
However, I discovered a downside to this... in case of a hard drive failure,
all mail will be gone except the daily  backup.

How do I set it up so clients can have a local copy on their computers while
keeping a copy on the server? Can I configure it on PST files?

Thanks in advance.

fritz <>
+ Basta Ikaw Lord

the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your
system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this

Overture Media, Inc.
Direct Line: (632) 635-4785
Trunkline:   (632) 631-8971 Local 146
Fax: (632) 637-2206
Level 1 Summit Media Offices, Robinsons Galleria EDSA Cor. Ortigas Ave., Quezon
City 1100