RE: Sent/Received User's emails Amendment at the S erver

  • From: Hazem Mustafa <hazemmustafa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 07:18:38 +0100 (BST)

I will put it in other way , the user left, his mail of course was kept at the
server, he holds a print out of one of his old sent emails, the admin of course
can still access the user's mails and mailbox although the user doesn't exist
no more and his machine has been formated, this is what I meant when said the
email was deleted, deleted from his workstation and the mail box can not be
accessed at one time by more that one person which is the admin, so there
wouldn't be any conflict of using this mailbox and contradicting each other
with regards to the concept of a certain email, the user as according to his
old printed email has got a different text than the email produced and accessed
by the admin from the user email box at the server, the user accuses the admin
to have tampered with his old sent email, the admin denies, I want to know is
it possible and could an admin access a user account , change his the content
of one of the sent emails keeping all the old date and reference
 without being traced ? how could it be done with no trace ? and is it possible
after editing a user sent email to change it ? and would the changes be saved
or the text retained its original text once its closed and it doesn't hold the
changes

Please advise

Sarbjit Singh Gill <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/

I am not sure how to answer this, but once the mail is
deleted, how you going ot see it's last modified date.

Anyway the management policies do not modify content.

Gill