RE: Sent/Received User's emails Amendment at the S erver

  • From: Hazem Mustafa <hazemmustafa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 05:05:31 +0100 (BST)

Thanks Gill
but what about the Modified date/Time ? wouldn't show that changes have been
done to that email supposing that the policy is configured to delete mails from
the user's sent folder ?

Sarbjit Singh Gill <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If the admin runs the Mailbox Management Receipient Policy,
and the policy is configured to delete mails from the user's
sent folder, then it would happen.

> We have a user who complained that some
> information has been deleted from his sent to a
> recipient email !! he is accusing the admin, is that
> technically possible to be done ?

Sarbjit Singh Gill

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking: