[ExchangeList] Re: Sent Items missing

  • From: "Sudeep Raikar" <raikar.sudeep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:03:05 +0530

-------------------------------------------------------If you are using outlook
2003 .
Please try opening outlook in a safe mode. with outlook/safe switch.
If it works fine then please configurre a different profile for the
user nad check.
Also search if the Dupster always on key is still presen on the Client
side. If this is present the shift + deleted items can also be

Let me know if this helps.