RE: Sending rtf files and related problems

  • From: "Kalpesh Pitale" <kalpesh.pitale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:01:18 +1000

Hi Troy,

If you have technets lookup for an "winmail.dat" ...

There are quite a few articles which may be useful to you..

I was looking for it...i am having the same problem with very few domain like
hotmail.com and hanmail.net etc. I will continue to look ...and keep you
posted...please let me  also know if you get to any resolution.

Thanks,
Kalpesh.