RE: Sending out an email to anonymous users

  • From: "John Balos" <jabalos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:48:11 -0800

Actually, this is more of something for me to know. The reason I asked
this was because recently I received an email from someone and it was
addressed to 4 different people but only two people had gotten the
email. I need to know if this is something that's possible and/or if
this was done intentionally. I don't want to accuse the person of doing
this action if he didn't intentionally do so. If so, then I need to have
a talk with this individual. (I tried putting it in terms you might
understand)

John