[ExchangeList] Sending mail using Group Mail through ISA Server 2004

  • From: "Amit Kapoor" <amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 15:23:59 +0530

Hi,

We want to send bulk mails using group mail software. But when we test the
software through our mail server, mails goes fine.

But when we try to send it by using our ISP's DNS IP, it says MX record can
not be found.

But exchange server is sending mails to a third party software called
Argosoft which is sending mail using ISP's DNS IP configured on ISA Server.

If we send it without ISA server 2004, it works fine.

Please help.

ps. check out our latest product: www.DriveInside.com - India's No. 1 Auto
Website

--------
Amit Kapoor

Network Engineer
Module One India Ltd.
Paharpur Software Technology Incubator Park
A-88, Okhla Phase II, New Delhi 110020, India

Tel: +91-(0)11-41859200 ext. 204 |  Fax: +91-(0)11-41859220
E-mail:  <mailto:amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  Web:
<http://www.moduleone.com/> www.moduleone.com

==== c r e a t i v e   i n t e r n e t   s o l u t i o n s ====

Module One, one of India's leading Interactive agencies, uses a
combination of creative, marketing and technology skills to assist
clients in successfully using the Internet for their marketing initiatives.