RE: Sending mail outside

  • From: "Mark Arnold" <Mark.Arnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:36:35 +0100

Create a distribution list and assign it the names of only those users
who have permission to send to the Internet. Go to the delivery
restrictions tab on the IMS and enter that DL onto the "Accept messages
from" box at the bottom. Obviously if the list of users you don't want
to be able to send is going to be smaller then create the dl with the
names of the local mail only people and apply that DL to the other box
at the bottom of the IMS, delivery restrictions tab.