RE: Sending mail from Public Folders.

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:00:49 -0800

I am not sure I understand your question? Do you mean receiving mail? If you
want to use a public folders SMTP address just use OUTLOOK Express or any other
POP3 / IMAP client and change the from address.

Jose Medeiros
ADP | National Account Services
ProBusiness Division | Information Services
925.737.7967 | 408-449-6621 CELL