[ExchangeList] Re: Sending email with another email address

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:26:36 +1100

http://www.msexchange.org
You will have to use the from field in Outlook and specify the from address in the mail. Also you will need to stop Outlook resolving the address to the default smtp address. I'm sure i have done it some way like that before. I may have missed a step, i honestly cant remember.

Greg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee Swanson" <swanson@xxxxxxxxxx>