RE: Sending External email

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDSEC4" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:30:47 +0200

They are Windows 2000 Outlook 2000

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Deputy Team Leader

Tel: +44 161 935 7152
Email: Mark.M.Shevill@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Administrator [mailto:Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 August 2002 00:16
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Sending External email

To set this on all your outlook clients, when creating your image, set
the outlook client setting to what you wants and since this is per
profile, you must copy the profile to the default profile so that any
user that logs in to the machine and create a profile, it will copy
these settings from the default profile.

Also, what operating systems are your clients' workstations?

Matt Spencer