RE: Sending External email

  • From: "Administrator" <Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:15:49 -0400

To set this on all your outlook clients, when creating your image, set
the outlook client setting to what you wants and since this is per
profile, you must copy the profile to the default profile so that any
user that logs in to the machine and create a profile, it will copy
these settings from the default profile.

Also, what operating systems are your clients' workstations?

Matt Spencer