Sender address in NDR

  • From: "Zafar Pravaiz" <zafar.pravaiz@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:24:14 +0400

Hi,
Since I have move to exchange 2003. I have set a copy of NDR fwd to
Administrator. But I can't see the original sender address in NDR while
I was able to see, when I had exchange 5.5. Is there any setting to
enable this? Please suggest.

Thanks & RGDS
Zafar

DISCLAIMER: Information contained in this e-mail and in any of its attached
files, including replies and forwarded copies, is confidential and intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged or prohibited from
disclosure and unauthorized use. If you are not the named addressee, you may
not use, copy or disclose this information to any other person. If you have
received this message in error then please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the email and its associated files. If you are not the
intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication or any action taken
in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Any views or opinions presented in this email and its attachments are
solely those of the originator and do not necessarily represent those of the
Cupola Information Group.