Send problem

  • From: Dani Comnea <dani_comnea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 02:46:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

Pls help me with this problem because i'm a beginer:I tryed to send mail to a
few colleagues that are part of our organization and i receive this messages:

-Klaus Berghoffer on 8/19/2003 11:08 AM

The format of the e-mail address is incorrect. Check the address, look up the
recipient in the Address Book, or contact the recipient directly to find out
the correct address

-Isabella Ursu on 8/19/2003 11:08 AM

The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to.
Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the
correct address

-Marius Anghel on 8/19/2003 11:08 AM

The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message

But from another pc is no problem.Can be a problem with address book of that
user?

Where should I go to resolve this problem,tell me the steps pls?

P.S: yesterday nobody could sent mail to the 1st name accounts,but before it
worked.Can you answer at this question too pls?

Thank you very much