Send on behalf...

  • From: "Lorie Gordon" <lgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:53:52 -0600

I have a user that has Exchange and Internet email in his profile.  We do
not host our own Internet email because of other issues.  He received a
strange error today when trying to resend an Internet email:  You do not
have permission to send on behalf of the specified user.

He received a Message Undeliverable email in his inbox.  So he went to his
sent folder and opened the original email.  Then he selected Action-Send
Again.  That is when he received the permission error.  Does anyone know how
to fix this?  When I looked at the From: field, it has his Internet Email
address listed.  Is there a way to change this on the server?

Thanks in Advance!
Lorie