Send but not recive..

  • From: "Morriz" <mauri.fox@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:35:34 -0700

Hi all!
I have some config problems with my exchange... :-)
I have an valid MX record that i have check out on
http://www.dnsreport.com/ and i have giv it on the SMTP protocol on system
manager. likes this: mail.domain.com on FQDN and with my ip adress on
configure button for my computer that i use fore the internet. but i wen i
try to connect to the server throu mail clients i only get postmaster
delivery failure. Idont get it! it´s suppose to be that simple to set up
the exchange for emails. And i have put in my domain on the policies. What
more do i need to configure to make it work?
Even wen i use the mail client on the mailserver i get back my e-mails
with postmaster failure.

Help!