RE: Send bur not recive....

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:05:33 -0300

        Hello.

        It sounds to be a DNS resolution problem. When you try to send a
message using your hotmail account, do you receive any kind of NDR? If so,
what is it about?

        If you dont receive any NDR (remember, NDR can take a little while
to come back) may be the messages are repressed in a queue, either in your
own mail server, or in your isp provider.

        Regards