Re: Send /Recieve problem in Exchange 2003

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 09:44:39 -0400

If by special you mean the decimal, that should obviously work.  Not sure
what you mean about same response, does that mean they cannot email you?  No
NDRs?  Are the messages in your queues anywhere?

Is it just a decimal that throws you off, or do other ?off¹ characters have
a similar effect, if you know?

Check out
html and
ng/52b1df56-0437-47a6-bb66-043f110962c6.mspx for some info on
troubleshooting SMTP delivery.

On 8/4/05 8:51 AM, "MAHADEVAN Subramanyan" <SMahadevan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>     We are having Exchange 2003 in the mixed mode environment. If we send a
> mail to an ID having special characters
>     (Eg: abc.def@xxxxxxxxxxxxx), they are not receiving it. Same response is
> there if they send a mail to our mail IDs.
>     Your suggestions are highly appreciated.
> Thanks
> Mahadevan
> Confidentiality Statement:
> This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
> addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt
> from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient,
> please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or
> distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or
> copying this information. If you have received this communication in error,
> please notify us immediately by return email.

Rick Boza
Protechnica ­ Technology Solutions Simplified
email: rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Visit us on the web at