[ExchangeList] Re: Send On Behalf Error

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <ara.avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:07:28 -0700

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Check under delegations
tab in outlook

-----Original Message-----
From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John B
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 11:17 AM
To: MSExchange.org; ExchangeSparklist
Subject: [ExchangeList] Send On Behalf Error

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------All,

I'm having an issue regarding a users account.  The person A has granted
person B "Send on Behalf" permissions on person A's mailbox.

Person A received a bounceback message from an external domain that she
did not send email to.  From looking through the logs person B is the
only person sending to this domain.

Does anyone have an idea why person A would receive a bounceback message
from an email that possibly person B sent from her own account?

Thank you,

John B.

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials:

***
The contents of this communication are intended only for addressee(s) and may
contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

The contents of this e-mail shall not be forwarded to any third party. If you
have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from
your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the
error by reply email, so that the sender's address records can be corrected. We
cannot assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or
that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.

Any attached document may contain technical data which are subject to the
Export Control Laws of the U.S. Government.  Retransfer of the data by any
means to any other end user for any other end-use, whether in the United States
or abroad, without written approval of the U.S. Department of State, is
PROHIBITED.
***