[ExchangeList] Send On Behalf Error

  • From: John B <brookboyz1403@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MSExchange.org" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ExchangeSparklist <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:17:18 -0700 (PDT)

I'm having an issue regarding a users account.  The person A has granted person
B "Send on Behalf" permissions on person A's mailbox.

Person A received a bounceback message from an external domain that she did not
send email to.  From looking through the logs person B is the only person
sending to this domain.

Does anyone have an idea why person A would receive a bounceback message from
an email that possibly person B sent from her own account?

Thank you,

John B.

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: