[ExchangeList] Re: Send On Behalf

  • From: "syed faizan" <syed.faizan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:56:24 +0100

Hi Ram
I'm trying it on Outlook and not OWA.I know it can be performed from Outlook as well but i want to get it done through Exchange Administrator,either ways the 'Send On Behalf' is not getting displayed

On 5/26/07, Ram Kumar <rams.geek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wat i feel is It should work if you fil these criterias
In Exchange server fill on A properties ->Exchange general->Send on behalf of ->add the other user B
From B Outlook account ,send a test mail by putting 'From ' Address as A account and send to the destination.
Here the catch words are Send on behalf setting ,Outlook account and not OWA ,mention From Address as A Account name
The Same Setting as u do in Exchange server can also performed in Outlook by using delegation setting.
Please let me know if any issue