[ExchangeList] Re: Send On Behalf

  • From: "Tom Kern" <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 06:33:50 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------what happens when they
select the name they are sending on behalf of
in the From: box from the GAL?

On 5/23/07, syed faizan <syed.faizan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

Thanks for the link but the article didn't served my purpose.Could anyone
please asnwer my query which i mentioned below,i'm just baffled

Thanks In Advance
Faizan

-------------------------------------------------------adminSDHolder

> On 5/22/07, syed faizan <syed.faizan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > There is a small query i want to make.There is a mailbox on which i want
> > grant acess for 'Send On Behalf',both the mailbox owners are
> > Enterprise,Domain and Schema Admins as well as Exhcnage Full
Administrator

http://www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/
http://www.msexchange.org/pages/exchangelist.asp

List Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/ MSExchange Newsletter: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/ MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/ -------------------------------------------------------