RE: Send As rights

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:56:07 -0500

Look up "adminSDHolder" in

From: Amy Kohler [mailto:akohler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 1:27 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Send As rights

Hello All,
I am having a problem giving my CIO's secretary "Send As" permissions to
his mailbox. It works fine for mailboxes of users that are not domain
admin/enterprise admins. The CIO is a member of the Enterprise Admins
group but not domain admins (I don't know why).
Anyway,  we are on a 2000 Exchange server. When I add her to is acl with
send as permissions, it accepts but about 15 minustes to a half hour
later, she is automatically removed. (I am assuming because or
replication). At his time Enterprise Admins and full access to the
Any Ideas?
List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory: