RE: Send As rights

  • From: "Amy Kohler" <akohler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:27:25 -0500

Hello All,
I am having a problem giving my CIO's secretary "Send As" permissions to his
mailbox. It works fine for mailboxes of users that are not domain
admin/enterprise admins. The CIO is a member of the Enterprise Admins group but
not domain admins (I don't know why).
Anyway,  we are on a 2000 Exchange server. When I add her to is acl with send
as permissions, it accepts but about 15 minustes to a half hour later, she is
automatically removed. (I am assuming because or replication). At his time
Enterprise Admins and full access to the servers.
Any Ideas?