[ExchangeList] Send As Sender Name from a Public Folder

  • From: "William Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 16:53:53 -0500

Hello,

We use mail enabled public folders for managing some common tasks like
information requests and support. The permissions on the folders are
configured to allow send-As for the people who manage them. However when
sending as one of these public folder addresses the Sender Name is not set.
That is you only get the RFC 822 address on from line. I would like this to
be set.  Can this be done?

Thanks

Bill