RE: "Send As" Permissions

  • From: "Rich Gallo" <RGallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:31:12 -0500

After some major digging, I found out that my predecessor added the Domain
Users group to the Administrators group at the domain level, bringing the
AdminSDHolder thread into play here (effectively resetting the ACL in that
user).   Quite annoying but the issue seems to be resolved.  Thanks for your
help everyone!!

Rich