"Send As" Permissions

  • From: "Rich Gallo" <RGallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:35:58 -0500

Hi All :-)

I am trying to give a user (User1) the 'Send As' permission to another
user (User2) in my Exchange 2003 organization.  I am doing this by going
into AD Users and Computers and adding User1 into properties of User2's
Security tab and checking 'Allow' next to 'Send As'.  Our Active
Directory is fully Windows Server 2003 (it's also the domain function
level of the organization - Server 2k3)

Here is my issue - After double checking things this morning, the User1
isn't in the permissions list of User2 any more.  Does anyone know why
something like this would happen?  Should I go about giving the 'Send
As' permission another way??  Any help at all is greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys!!

Rich