Security with Exchange Enterprise Servers

  • From: "Brenda Casey" <caseyb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 10:19:57 -0600

Some of my users are not showing up in the Global Address Book.  I have
determined it is because of the security of the users.
When looking at the security for my users that are part of an OU, Exchange
Enterprise Servers does not have any permissions listed.  When I look at the
security of the OU, Exchange Enterprise Servers have full control.  On the
Permissions tab of the user, I have put a check mark in front of "Inherit
from parent the permission entries that apply to child objects" however the
permissions from the OU don't apply to the users of that OU.  Can anyone
tell me what I am missing?

Thanks,
Brenda