RE: Secondary Mailbox

  • From: "Kamire, Thomas" <Thomas.Kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:55:23 +0300

Look at the permissions

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Dufoe [mailto:dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 6:19 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Secondary Mailbox

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I have a user that's needs a alternative email setup on our Exchange 5.5
server so certain emails go to this mailbox.

I created the newmailbox and have her as the Primary NT account for the new
mailbox.

When I go to her PC, in Outlook 2002, tools>services>exchange
server>properties>advance, I can add the mailbox but when I click on the
mailbox after adding it, it keeps comming up that the information store
could not be opened.

I know I'm missing a step but it's been awhile since I worked on our
Exchange Server...I work with Alpha servers usually, and he's on holidays
and they asked if I could help him out, so here I am.

Any ideas or help is much appreciated....

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Mike Dufoe
Systems Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.
350 Dupont Road
North Bay, ON
P1B 8K2
705-472-1300 ext.346
dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

protected from use or disclosure by law.  Any distribution, unauthorized
use or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender and delete the email.

$subst('Email.Unsub')

                        DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Although the necessary
precautions have been taken, Kenya Airways does not accept legal
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed or for the contents of this message.
This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for use by the named
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy them or
disclose their contents to any other person. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete any