Re: Second domain name problem on Exchange 2000

  • From: "Lee Swanson" <swanson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 07:43:22 -0500

Second domain name problem on Exchange 2000Check the default SMTP address for
users. Also look at your Recipient Policies in the Exchange System Manager. We
have two separate (actually 3) purchased domains on our Exchange2K server and
it works fine... both domains are left on one for while we cutover to the new
domain.