Second Exchange 2000 Server + Public Folder Repl problems

  • From: "Scott Clarke" <scott.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 06:45:47 -0700

Hi all,

We are in the process of moving our Exchange 2000 Server to another server
(Original is on a DC).  In a test environment we have installed a second
server successfully in the existing routing group.  We have set up Public
folder replication but it only appears to work one way.  From the "Target"
we can create folders and they replicate fine.  However the existing
folders on the "Source" and any newly created one's do not replicate.

We have enabled logging and notice that "the source" event viewer shows
incoming from the target and outgoing replication to the target....BUT,
the target does not show any incoming from the source.  We have checked
the message tracking and the source is sending the replication but the
target is not receiving it...thus the public folder redirection is queued
on the source.

Hope you can shed some light.

Scott