Scripting Public Folders

  • From: "Tim Sutton" <T.Sutton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 15:09:08 +0100

Hi all!

Is it possible / does anyone know of a script that can be used to create
public folders? Basically we're using public folders to store incoming
and outgoing job related e-mails and sometimes the list comes through
for a lot of folders to be created in one go. I'd ideally like to script
this to save a lot of time and effort, but I don't even know if it's
possible!

Thanks for any help :)

For Troup Bywaters + Anders

Tim Sutton

T: +44 (0) 113 243 2241
F: +44 (0) 113 242 4024
E: t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx
W: www.TBandA.com

Eastgate House
10 Eastgate
Leeds
LS2 7JL
Office Location Map
<http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&cidr_clientnone&lang=&pc=LS27JL&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=ls27jl&a
ddr3=&addr1=>

Groupshield 6.0 - Troup Bywaters & Anders
Privilege and Confidentiality Notice
This email and any attachments to it are intended only for the party to whom
they are addressed. They may contain privileged and / or confidential
information. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the
sender immediately and delete any digital copies and destroy any paper copies.
Thank you.