Re: Scheduling NTBackup to mapped drive

  • From: "Andy David" <adavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 10:06:32 -0400

Perzactly. Its phony protection. Servers should be behind locked doors -
inaccessible to everyone except authorized admins. If a bad guy can get into
your server room, anyone here think that locking the server vs. logging out
of it is going to make a difference? Only newbies like jaredjizz think it's
a security measure. If one is so concerned about it, then create a "deny
local logon" GPO and put all your servers in it.