Re: Scheduling NTBackup to mapped drive

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 16:15:44 -0400

-----Original Message-----
Jared Johnson [mailto:jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx] wrote:

I know many of you are only angry because for so long you have been doing it
the wrong way and it's tough to face up to that. Believe me, I understand.

Jared, you're really outdone yourself. The style, wit, and generosity you
bring to this list will surely bring you legions of followers and fans. Just
don't count me as one of them.