Re: Scheduling NTBackup to mapped drive

  • From: Jared Johnson <jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 13:15:10 -0700 (PDT)

LOL

You newbie's never stop making me laugh. I just
laughed so hard my VP next door asked if he could read
the joke.

It's not my obession, it's Sarbane's, the Federal
Government, the Microsoft corporation, and so many,
many more.

Jeez man, just because I'm right doesn't mean you have
to say I'm wrong because you feel like an idiot.

You should be thanking me for pointing this all out.

Hackers don't use "nbtstat, ARP, Net Session..."
that's for newbie hackers. They use MUCH more
sophisticated tools. Trust me here. My job is
discovering these tools, documenting them, and
publishing them.

My friend, you don't even know the basics here.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail