Re: Scheduling NTBackup to mapped drive

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 11:17:30 -0400

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 07:58:21 -0700 (PDT), Jared Johnson
<jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> We do the same. Until some provides written
> > documentation from
> > Microsoft or a security company technically endorsed
> > by Microsoft, I
> > will continue to Log off my servers when I am
> > finished my task.>>
>

> All beginning admins do. It's not until you're in the
> big leagues that you realize why you should lock your
> boxes.

What does this have to do with my question?

Now you are telling me that I am a "beginning admin" and I don't know
anything about the "big leagues".  You must be proud of your excellent
contribution to the list!

Experienced admins in the big leagues typically do not make comments
such as yours.

...D