Re: Scheduling NTBackup to mapped drive

  • From: Jared Johnson <jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 08:10:57 -0700 (PDT)

Another newbie eh? Well, Greg, I respect your opinion,
but haven't you been reading the posts? It's not only
verified by the Federal Government, by Sarbaines, by
Microsoft, by every IT Auditor I've ever dealt with,
but it's COMMON SENSE. Think about it.

I beginning to side with John on Newbie's here. Jeez.

http://mail.yahoo.com