Re: Scheduling NTBackup to mapped drive

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 11:04:27 -0400

Well Jared, now that you're reduced to casting not so veiled aspersions on
members of this list, I've lowered my opinion of your "expertise"
accordingly. I don't care if you work for the government of the holy pope,
if you can't back up your "big league" opinions with verifiable
documentation, you're just blowing smoke out of your you-know-what.

Greg Lara