Re: Scheduling NTBackup to mapped drive

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 00:12:45 -0700

Jared:

1. You have now accused and judged myself and others like me twice. I asked
you off list in a kind and professional manner to consider your words.
Instead you have chosen to continue with your attitude.

2. You have been asked by me and others for proof of your stance. You keep
making your point loud and clear, yet have not offered any assistance to
help those of us who you feel are wrong to learn that our "opinion" is
wrong. If I have credible documentation telling me that I am wrong, I will
gladly change my opinion and procedures.

3. Please provide links to archives of times I have been wrong AND not
posted afterwards that I was wrong.

4. Concerning newbie's, my point is always do not come on here expecting
answers to a test on a product such as Exchange without doing your homework
first.

5. Maybe I should not be using the work Consultant in my signature, as I
certainly do not make the amount of money most of the Consultants I know. It
was added on the advice of both a consultant and a client when I started my
business taking over from my old employer.

6. When has any one trusted the government at face value?

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You