Re: Scheduling NTBackup to mapped drive

  • From: "Keith Duemling" <kduemling@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 18:20:32 -0400

Jared,

I'm not trying to take a side... Just find a document that says something in
either direction (and now I will review the documents you have supplied).
Don't take this up with me, cause I'm not the author of the book.  I suggest
you take it up with the authors Ed Bott and Carl Siechert.  Send comments to
mspinput@xxxxxxxxxxxxx as per the notes in the book.

I'm not debating the functionality that Microsoft has included with their
systems, and I'm also not saying you shouldn't use it.  Just pointing out
what one source of information says in relation to the topic.

I'm not afraid to admit I'm wrong, as I never claimed that I was right.
Have a good one Jared.

Keith Duemling

//end